Last Updated: May 18, 2018
Please excuse the legalese.
Our website can be found at www.moorgateacoustics.co.uk
Your data is protected and encrypted and we never share it with a third party.
If you choose to unsubscribe we will unsubscribe you within 14 days and you’ll never hear from us again unless you expressly give us permission by signing back up.
- Information Collected by the Moorgate Acoustics website is your email address ONLY.
- In Store we your address and telephone numbers as well as items you have purchased from us. These are held securely and currently in a non-digital form. We currently do not add this information to a database and mail you other than in direct response to a request from you.
- Additionally, we may also collect Personal data through communications from You. When you email or write to us, you may provide us with your name, contact details, and other Personal Data as part of your message. This might be via email or the Contact Us form on our website. We currently do not add this information to a database and mail you other than in direct response to a request from you.
- You may provide us with Personal Data when you telephone or email us to request advice or technical assistance with our products or information that you would like to receive about our services. We currently do not add this information to a database and mail you other than in direct response to a request from you.
- Email/Direct Mail Campaigns – you will only receive these if you elect to receive our newsletters or other promotional communications, from time to time we may contact you with information about new services, promotions or special offers. If you want to stop receiving promotional communications from us, you can follow the unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or by contact us at email@example.com
- Cookies Policy We (or service providers on our behalf) may automatically collect information from you using “cookies”. Cookies are small amounts of data that are stored within your computer’s Internet browser or on your mobile device and that are sometimes accessed and recorded by the websites that you visit. We do not advertise on our website for third parties and your “cookies” are only used to tell us which products are the most viewed and the times at which our web traffic is highest.
This data is not being used in automatic user profiling in the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation. You can set your browser to reject cookies or to notify you when you are sent a cookie.
You can also order and download software that will allow you to visit the Site without providing the information gathered by cookies. You are welcome to use the Site if you use such software, but your experience while visiting the Site may not be optimal. When your prior consent is required for the implementation of certain types of cookies, it will be specifically collected.
- Disclosing of Personal Data to Third Parties. We NEVER share your details unless you express us directly to do so. An example of this is if you have a problem with a product and want the manufacturer of your product to contact you directly to assist you.
- We use appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access, collection, use, disclosure, copying and disposal of your Personal Data. All pages within our checkout process and areas containing Personal Data are secured using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology, which encrypts data between our computer and yours. To make sure your Internet browser is using the latest security features, you may want to download the most recent version of it, which should have full SSL support.
If you’re concerned about anything relation to your personal data then you can contact us at any time by any means you prefer.
Moorgate Acoustics 643-645 Chesterfield Road, Woodseats, Sheffield S8 0RY UK