Welcome to the Chord Mojo
A new DAC from Chord – the Mojo
We think this is something of a game changer. The Chord Mojo is a palm sized DAC which draws on the technology used in the Hugo. It is designed for people who use their mobile phones as a musical source…essentially it will bypass the DAC onboard the phone, outputting it into the MoJo (Mobile Joy). But the connectivity doesn’t end there……
Chord Mojo will have a micro USB poert (used for charging too), 3.5mm coaxial and Toslink inputs with selection being fully automatic with the file being played frequency being indicated by a series of colours on the power switch.
You can drive two sets of headphones with Mojo and it will play all files from 44.1kHz to 768kHz and will play DSD 64, DSD 128, DSD 256 as well as WAV, AIFF, MP3, FLAC and AAC files. That’s everything basically.
As a mobile device you need a good battery life. Chord Mojo offers eight hours of playback from a four hour charge which should be adequate for most folks normal use…
- Mojo was designed and built for the smartphone.
- Its size and design means that it is comfortable to carry.
- It works with your iPhone, Android or Windows phone.
- Mojo is also compatible with your Mac, PC, or Linux computer.
- Mojo has three digital inputs – USB, Coaxial, and Optical.
- Mojo charges in just 4 hours to provide up to 10 hours use.
- You can use any pair of headphones with Mojo, from 4Ω to 800Ω.
- With two 3.5mm analogue outputs you and a friend can listen at the same time.
- Mojo plays all files from 32kHz to 768kHz and even DSD 256.
- Mojo is fully automatic and remembers its last used settings.
- Its case is precision machined from a single block of aircraft grade aluminium.
- Mojo is entirely designed and manufactured in Great Britain.
- TECHNICAL SPECS:
- Output Power @ 1kHz
- 600 ohms 35mW
- 8 ohms 720mW
- Output Impedance: 0.075 ohms
- Dynamic Range: 125dB
- THD @ 3v – 0.00017%
Designed and built in England, Mojo brings studio quality sound to your pocket and is the ultimate, truly portable, DAC/Amp. Mojo is built upon the multi-award winning Hugo platform and delivers Hugo like performance for a fraction of the cost. Inside Mojo is a massively powerful headphone amplifier that will deliver crystal clear audio whether you use in-ear buds or large studio cans, it will even play almost any audio file that you can find, up to 768kHz 32bit, and quad DSD 256.
Thanks to the latest Li-Po technology, Mojo is able to charge to full in only four hours and will deliver between eight to ten hours continuous use.
You may think that good quality headphones are the be all and end all, but they are just the beginning. By using Mojo between your smartphone and headphones you can experience crystal clear audio the way you would hear it in the recording studio.
Mojo – The Game Has Changed.
- 1 x Micro USB 768KHz/32-bit
- 1 x 3.5mm jack coaxial 768KHz/32-bit
- 1 X Optical Toslink 192KHz/24-bit
- 1 X Micro USB charging port
- 2. x 3.5mm headphone jacks
You can see the Chord Mojo beneath compared in side to the Hugo and also the Hugo TT. Chord Mojo will be available before the end of October.
Click here for more info or to order.